Communications Quiz ANSWERS
By Barb Stephens
1. Papyrus was made from a plant.
2. No. Columbus made the Indians understand him by sign language and gestures.
3. He invented printing with moveable type.
4. Samuel F.B. Morse invented the practical telegraph.
5. The radio has brought the ends of the world together.
6. The instrument is the telegraph.
7. The carrier pigeon has been trained to carry message.
8. The Indians used smoky fires for signaling.
9. A cable was laid for the first transatlantic telegraph.
10. Paul Revere's picture is on the postcard.
Last updated June 13, 2002Visit Pack 114's Fun Pages Index Visit Pack 114's Library