By Barb Stephens
1. Print out this page (one per Webelos Scout).
2. (optional) Laminate each sheet.
3. Cut out each shape (can be exact edges or squares or circles)
4. Scotchtape a thread near the top of each image.
5. Lash or tape 2 or 3 drinking straws together to make a "plus sign" (2 straws) or an asterisk (3 straws).
6. Tie the images to the straws, varying the length of thread for each.
7. Tie a yarn to the center of the straws so the mobile can be hung and displayed.
Last updated June 4, 2001Visit Pack 114's Fun Pages Index Visit Pack 114's Library